Great, long term anti-inflammaory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used turmeric (and enteric coated bromelain -available in NOW brand) to reduce inflammation gradually & naturally. It ALMOST eliminates the need for aspirin & Aleve on such a frequent basis. Some of you may know that (the stomach problems not-with-standing) the other long term effect of too much NSAIDs is the ironic result; breaking down of connective tissue, causing MORE arthritis and pain in the long run!! Yep. Check into it yourself.

Not as expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was using another brand of turmeric. It's potency was measured in millagrams. The other brand was working wonderfully for pain and inflammation but was very expensive. I was using 1500 mg twice a day in a tea mixture. This Frontier brand is a lot darker in color, which I am told means it is a better grade of turmeric. It smells like dirt and the taste is so bitter, I can't stand to use more than a teaspoon at a time. I have to force myself to drink the tea made with it. The other brand was a joy to drink, I looked forward to it. I've been using the Frontier brand for about a week and all of pain and inflammation has returned. I'm going back to the expensive brand as soon as I can get to the store. If you want to use Turmeric for pain and inflammation, I would not recommend this brand. I cant imagine anyone cooking with this stuff, I tastes horrible.

The real stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be very good quality product. Widely used in Indian cooking and considered to be an anti inflammatory. Laboratory studies show that it has anti cancer properties. It works well in American style cooking as a flavor enhancer if you don't go too far with the quantity. It adds to the flavor and color of cornbread in a small amount. Try adding a small amount and working up. It would be good for us Americans if we learned how to use it widely and regularly.

Can't Go Wrong Here

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's exactly what you'd expect, pure turmeric.

Not that I have expected!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tryed turmeric from India and this product have not a indian taste. Brown and bitter! I expected yellow colour and sweet taste.

Colour not right.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is from China and is not organic. Taste and smelt different from the organic or certified organic Turmeric. Used in dog food ok for this. Thanks iherb for wonderful customer service and fast delivery!

Ļoti laba manta.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esmu ļoti apmierināta ar šo kurkumu.Pie mums nopērkamā nav tik aromātiska un tik tumša kā šī.Pirkšu vēl.Paldies iherb par šo preci.

A Little Different Than My Usual Turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A little different than what I have had in the past, but I guess it's Turmeric. It's hard to say whether it is better or worse than any other Turmeric, but for the price it is reasonable.

Tasty

Posted by NaturalMystics on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like to put a tsp in my morning shake it really keeps my meals from being so boring.

great value/service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very happy with everything about my order and service, product arrived fast and safe, and actual product is great quality and value :)

1 2