Frontier vs Yogi vs Stash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have tried all of these and Frontier and Yogi win. While flavor is a personal thing, I prefer Yogi and Frontier to Stash and my gf didn't like Stash. One of the biggest differences is that Yogi and Frontier go much further than Stash (you get more cups of flavor with 1 bag or an equivalent amount of loose tea (Frontier) than Stash). So while Yogi is a bit more expensive, it goes further. Frontier is the cheapest and may have the most pure licorice flavor (fewer added spices).

Mi favorito

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta el sabor . Es mi favorito

Real yummy tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brewed well over a couple hours and has a sweet aftertaste

This tea is delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use our spice grinder to get more flavor out, 2 tbps or so for 2 people. It's so flavorful and great for reducing cough!

good to add into my tea with rosehip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good to add into my tea with rosehip

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great product

This stuff is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I have ordered it. We love licorice tea, even my daughters who are 10 and 11. I think it is far more economical to buy it in bulk than to buy tea bags.

Licorice Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best tea of this kind we have ever tasted. So "licoricey" 1 tsp gets about 3 cups. I just put my cup in the fridge until I am ready fro the 2nd and third cups. Highly recommended.

Absolutely delicious!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This herbal blend is just so delicious and it also plays tricks on your taste buds!...it's a very fun tea to drink, hot or cold!! I love how I taste the other herbs first and then the licorice after a couple of seconds. It is a delicious blend but I only ever leave one clove in the cup and pick out the rest as clove can get a bit strong. Also, I brew the same serve three times so it's great value!!!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good! A harmonious blend of herbs and spices, not too much spice. This will become my new night time favorite I think.

1 2