Excellent Maple Syrup!!

Posted by herbalicious on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A couple years ago, a bottle of 100% maple syrup went bad because it got mold in it, even though we kept it in the fridge! Since maple syrup is too precious to throw out like that, I was thrilled to find powder. Because it won't expire nearly as fast, we can keep extra in the pantry for a quick, unplanned pancake dinner - now we always have maple syrup on hand and ready to go! I will definitely be purchasing again!!

Un producto muy especial

Posted by artemisa on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sirope de arce en polvo. Es un producto curioso, la verdad. El aspecto es como de azucar muy fino y más oscuro. Tiene un sabor muy intenso a sirope de arce, que suele ser un producto caro (y caduca!!!). Esta opción me parece interesante para los que nos gusta el sirope, pero lo usamos poco y se nos pasa el bote. Curiosamente, a raíz de haberlo pedido he empezado a usarlo más, pero no para tortitas o postres. He añadido un poco al sazonar tanto pollo como salmón, incluso dejarlo marinando con aceite y soja durante unas horas. Me ha gustado el contrapunto dulce que le da a la comida.

In a house of pancake addicts...

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's important to have a lot of maple syrup on hand. Unfortunately, maple syrup is expensive...almost like liquid gold. But, we've found that the powdered version serves our purposes well and helps us stretch our maple syrup budget further (and yes, we actually have to budget for maple syrup because we consume that much!)

Yum!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Better than maple syrup in a bottle! My whole family preferred this to the bottled stuff. You have to reconstitute this with hot water, so the syrup you make is already warm. Great stuff.

excellent!

Posted by FataMorgana on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty!

No taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's rather expensive and I expected it to have a good taste. It is almost tasteless :-(

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good for sprinkling on things

taste is ok, great for traveling when space and weight is an issue

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will bring this when going on vacation. Real maple syrup taste better. This is slightly inferior taste. And you don't seem to save much Money on this option either seeing that you need a lot of powder to reconstitute. But good for camping etc. Good in oatmeal

Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ths is very convenient but the taste isn't quite as maple syrup-like as I was hoping. The consistency was also not as great as fresh maple syrup. But very convenient and easy to make.

Caramelize Toasted Nuts

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mandatory in my house for cooking and baking. I sprinkle on roast chicken, grilled salmon, grilled vegetables and more. I also sprinkle maple powder with salt while toasting nuts. The powder will caramelize and it's delicious.

1 2