EXCELLENT

Posted by 5131154690210322616 on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was placed on an extremely dull diet (renal/diabetic) and I've had to cut out all salt from my diet and searched all over for seasoning blends I could use. ALL OF THE SPICED I ORDERE ARE AWESOME. I now enjoy my meals and am able to stick more closely to my diet.

great taste!

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this seasoning because I read that this company's other Mexican seasoning has no taste unless you add a lot of salt. I didn't have really high hopes for this one, but I was so surprised to find that this seasoning has a lot of powerful flavor without having to add salt. I definitely recommend this one. Just use a little bit more than you're used to, and your dishes will taste just the same as "regular" seasoning.

Great Seasoning

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good blend of spices, I eat "clean" as I have allergies to preservatives and can't eat a lot of the processed foods available therefore I am always on the look out for new seasonings that can liven up my meals. So far I have loved ALL the frontier Natural Seasonings I have purchased.

Hola!

Posted by TheShrinkingLine on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really good when you want spicy food, and it's salt free, always a bonus.

Packed full of taste!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love iHerb for their super speedy delivery and well-packaged products. This came nicely wrapped up to avoid breaking in box. When I took the foil seal off I could immediately smell the smell I absolutely adore and associate with Mexican burritos. I used it when I was grilling my chicken and the taste is amazing. Love it!!

Mexican Seasoning

Posted by Reviewer2652464 on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks to iHerb's prompt delivery, I can now make authentic tasting Mexican dishes.

Tasty condiment

Posted by juicekap on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great addition t avocado toast n poached/fried eggs, but tends to clump in high humidity

Not bad

Posted by 5090811980376276771 on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have to use quite a bit to notice the flavour, but end result is good.