Excellent taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I became recently a fan of mexican spicy dishes and I absolutely love this Cajun seasoning. I sprinkle it on almost anything, on baked sweet potatoes is my favourite! It is very flavoursome, and organic! I highly recommend it! Newcomers click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing taste and smell

Posted by RLLP10 on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this organic cajun seasoning. This is the first cajun seasoning I have tasted, and I am really glad I ordered it. The taste is amazing, a little sweet and not to spicy. The smell is mild and good, with a lot of fresh herbs to it. This is a quality product, just like all of Frontier Natural products are. I recommend this organic cajun seasoning.

Me ha encantado

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sobre patatas al horno, pollo.... simplemente delicioso, con un ligero picante. Me ha encantado!!

Fresh & Good quality seasoning

Posted by cbeeel on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The scent of the spice seasoning filled my kitchen during grilling process. The end result is good and I was surprised that it is not spicy at all which is good as my stomach is sensitive. Very satisfied with the product.

CAJUN SEASONING

Posted by 5156586072961373450 on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GREAT FLAVORING !I HAVE RECEIVED MANY COMPLIMENTS OF SOME FISH I HAVE PREPARED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. FRESH TASTING. SUGGESTION MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT DIPESING CAP , SIMULAR TO THE GRILLING SEASONING, DUE TO THE HOLE GETTING EASILY CLOGGED, AT LEAST IN THE BEGINNING OF THE USE OF THE BOTTLE.

cajunkrydder

Posted by Reviewer2491252 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Brukte denne blant annet på biffstykker... veldig godt :) Anbefales!

Very Nice

Posted by 5026147473259108956 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this on chicken, great flavour

Bien dosé

Posted by Western on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pimenté sans vous emporter la bouche, cette épice est vraiment délicieuse sur les viandes, pour les sauces tomates et pour faire une huile bien relevée et délicieuse en goût pour les pizzas. Sans sel comme pratiquement toute la gamme et ça c'est vraiment appréciable

Great flavor!

Posted by 4707202333326206077 on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Am really enjoying this tasty flavor for grilled chicken. Not too spicy but with enough kick to satisfy me.

Tasty condiment

Posted by juicekap on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great topping for egg n veg dishes

1 2 3 4