Great taste and effect

Posted by djsoma on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the rich taste and the effect which is very strong on the dose of 1 tsp in cup of hot water tea. From Natural News article "Seven things every home pharmacy should have" Master herbalist Dr. John Christopher was shocked to learn that gulping down water mixed with a teaspoonful of cayenne pepper powder helped his ulcers. He went on to discover cayenne pepper could stop bleeding by pouring the powder directly onto a wound. More miraculously, a large 90,000 SHU (Scoville heat units) dose in water could stop a heart attack. For supporting cardiovascular health, two to three half glasses daily with one teaspoonful of at least 40,000 SHU of organic non-irradiated cayenne powder almost guarantees strong heart health.

This powder is fresh

Posted by TinVal on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This powder is fresh. I confirm that but it's really really hot and don't know how people eat that stuff. It's almost inflammable... :)

That's what I wanted!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have just got a parcel with this product and must admit that is what I wanted - it is Organic, intence colour and HOT! So I DO reccomend this product to anyone who is thinking of odering it. No doubts, guys, ORDER it! U will have no regrets - I am telling u! :) Nadia (Russia) x

Isn't all that hot, but the flavor is nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Well this wasn't at all as hot as I expected. It was many times milder than the (other brand) cayenne I've been using before. I used the whole bag in two weeks just by myself and I'm no hardcore chilihead. I did like the taste of this cayenne though and it was nice to be able to get a lot of flavor from it with the food not being too hot. I will certainly buy this product again.

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's anti-inflammatory stuff. Highly recommend.

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cayenne, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cayenne, 16 oz (453 g)

Great Product, Fast Service and Low Shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Totally satisfied with this product and seller.

Organic Cayenne

Posted by karishma on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is hot. I use this instead of chilli powder. Good quality.

STRONG AND EFFECTIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They tell me this is 90,000 HUs. I guess that is a lot and it is plenty strong for me. I put 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon in many drinks, hot & cold(tea, grapefruit juice, coconut water, etc and many foods). My main purpose is to reduce blood pressure and after a couple of weeks of regular use, it seems to be working well.

Good Cayenne

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love having Cayenne at home. Great for use in many meals. It is the only type of chilli we use as does not irritate my stomach. iHerb provides me with good customers service, well packed items and fast DHL service Thanks!

1 2 3