Help

Finally found another green chai!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was just what I was looking for! The green chai I drank before was discontinued, and I've looked over two years for a replacement. This tea is light and flavorful, and I love drinking it straight (without milk and sweetener). Here are some brewing tips to get this tea exactly right (the instructions on the label are hilariously ill-suited to green tea in general): - Don't use boiling water. Use hot water around 65C (about 150F) or else it'll be too bitter. If you can't gauge the temperature of your water use 3/4 boiling and 1/4 cold. - For one cup of tea, use one tsp of leaves (for two cups, two tsp and so on). If you want a stronger tea (for instance, if you want to add milk), use double the amount of leaves (though personally I don't think green tea is a good milk tea). - Brew for about 1 to 2 minutes according to your preference. Any longer and it'll be gross!

Authentic chai masala flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality but I think the green tea should be replaced with loose black tea.

Good taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good tasting tea, just not quite what I expected. The contents very finely ground, so you must use a very fine filter or just have to drink some of the actual tea/spice mix at the bottom of the cup.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good tea

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband's favorite !!!!

my granny loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Я осталась равнодушной к этому чаю, но он очень понравился моей бабушке. Поэтому буду заказывать еще. I don't like this kind of tea but my grandmother love it very much. So I'll be ordering more.