Comfrey root

Posted by Reviewer2296715 on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this Comfrey root to treat my teeth. I read that if you rinse your teeth with it daily and if you eat crushed and powdered egg shells, you can regrow your teeth and I need it. I am still working on it so I can not tell you if it worked for me or not, will let you know later. I am trying to fix my holes in teeth, they may fill without dentis filling them. That would be great.

Tooth Repair

Posted by 4854453310675673367 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed very quickly the positive results on my teeth which I am so very happy about :) Using this has given me hope that my teeth will regain strength and be around in a more healthy state to my old age :) Yah:)

Comfrey root

Posted by 4695983276072583292 on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived quickly , ground up about 6 ounces in a grain grinder , in to a fine powder to use on a poultice . The Comfrey root pieces seemed fresh and very high quality , very happy with this purchase , also an excellent value for the price .

large package

Posted by eccolife on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very very large package. bought it to heal bone fracture. will see. taste is fine.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to strengthen my teeth; it always works for me

Great product!

Posted by 4684239348005737285 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it because it's natural and organic.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1181678 on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a friend who has broken bones following an accident. I heard people say it can help. I receive the order within 3 days. Product is exactly as described.

Perfect!

Posted by 5029211668637189230 on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a GREAT quality herb for a great price. I'm definitely buying again.

Bought for someone with a wrist fracture...

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

...along with Frontier Comfrey tea and Nature's Answer Boneset tincture, to aid healing. I was told that the bone is healing nicely, due to one or more of these products. Frontier is a very good company - well-priced, excellent quality, I have bought herbs, salt, chicory,. and countless other products from them. Recommended.