Comfrey root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this Comfrey root to treat my teeth. I read that if you rinse your teeth with it daily and if you eat crushed and powdered egg shells, you can regrow your teeth and I need it. I am still working on it so I can not tell you if it worked for me or not, will let you know later. I am trying to fix my holes in teeth, they may fill without dentis filling them. That would be great.

Tooth Repair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed very quickly the positive results on my teeth which I am so very happy about :) Using this has given me hope that my teeth will regain strength and be around in a more healthy state to my old age :) Yah:)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made an infusion from it. It can be taken orally with no ill effects. Really did work for gum recession! Noticeable effects within days.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to strengthen my teeth; it always works for me

Comfrey root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived quickly , ground up about 6 ounces in a grain grinder , in to a fine powder to use on a poultice . The Comfrey root pieces seemed fresh and very high quality , very happy with this purchase , also an excellent value for the price .

large package

Posted by eccolife on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very very large package. bought it to heal bone fracture. will see. taste is fine.

healthful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a good natural product

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I makes this tea.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it because it's natural and organic.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a friend who has broken bones following an accident. I heard people say it can help. I receive the order within 3 days. Product is exactly as described.

1 2