Help

Poor Quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thought I would give this source a try because of iHerb's free shipping. You can't really call this product 'leaf'. Only 40% of the bag contents were leaves. The other 60% were twigs and extraneous plant material. I think that I will stay with Mountain Rose Herbs. They charge for shipping but the quality is superb and I have never been disappointed. Virtually 100% of the bag contents is actually 'leaves'. iHerb should consider discontinuing this product.

Non-Chinese Product - YES

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This dandelion comes from Canada; I don't consume any food product from China because they can not be trusted.

Excellent product, herb & Thoroughly enjoyable!

Posted by owenfox on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking herbs for 10 years now almost and dandelion os one of my favorites that I try take every day. Dandelion as you know is great for countless things; nourish, cleansing, kidneys and today I found out dandelion helps remove radiation from the body also. This tea is excellent, and the stinging nettle is SO good in robust, strong, delicious taste too which we mix together. Feel welcome to like this if its helpful and see my page for more reviews. Have a wonderful blessed day. X

Better when mixed with root for tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seemed to have a fresh taste to it

good for itches skin & eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

yes, it does include twigs and extraneous plant material, but it also has the same medical value and as effective as leaves. I use is because I have eczema, on my face. I make tea with chamomile and mint and put the tea leaves on my face, this helps to stop the itches.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great amount and good quality Flavor is really good! My husband love it! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

consumer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful taste & very economical

Wow. What A Super Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the real deal. And a pound bag is huge! I'll never rou out. So healthy and a powershot to your immune system. Organic. Makes you feel like a million bucks. Highly recommended.

Great product. Full of nutrients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product looks and smells fresh, tastes great. And of course the price is WAY cheaper then in Australia. My wife uses this while pregnant (along with Raspberry tea) is full of "good stuff" nutrients etc. Freight to Perth, Western Australia in just amazing! Will buy again.

dandelion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great herb to have have on hand

1 2