Excellent Quality and Active Components (Keep Reefrigerated)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Dandelion Root Tea, for about 20 years, because I suffer from Panic Attacks, and Anxiety Disorder. My Doctors, initially had me on all kinds of Meds, which caused quite Undesirable Side-Effects. One-by-One, the Doctor and I Checked which caused the most trouble, while I also had began looking for more Natural Alternatives. Being completely Honest with ALL my Doctors, I did Extensive Research, both on Books, and Online (NOT Wikipedia), regarding Herbs specifically for my Condition(s), and Dandelion Root came up as one of two Choice Herbs to try. Under my Doctor's Supervision, and once we Determined my particular Physical Make-up could Respond positively to this Herbal Substitute, we Gradually weaned me from most--but not all--of the offending (too many Side-Effects) Pharmaceuticals, switching over to Dandelion, and Valerian, (Nature's "Valium," and Nature's "Xanax" as I joke to people). At least myself, I've been able to wean out of about 5 different Psychotropic Medications, and/or Tranquilizers, by simply taking Valerian and Dandelion at night , before Bedtime. An additional Bonus was that I used to get Panic Attacks everytime I flew, even w/ the Pharmaceutical. I've completely Overcome my Fear of Flying, my Panic Attacks are Non-Existent, and actually, I don't even need to take these Herbs any longer, in order to Fly (Reiki helps, though ;). I've been X...x-free a full 6 yrs, if not longer. I'm still on a single Tranquilizer, since I do have a Condition which Requires maintenance Pharmaceuticals. Nonetheless, I never let myself run out of either of these Herbs. (I also Sleep Better thanks to them).

Great tasting!

Posted by buildingupmoms on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended Dandelion Root tea to support my liver due to eczema. So far so good. I have used it the past 3 days and the itch seemed to be comparatively less. I love the taste - reminds me of ginseng tea :)

Great Dandelion Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I combine these organic dandelion roots with roasted organic chicory root to make a very tasty coffee alternative!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good smell and better than the tea bag taste. However, no country of origin mentioned.

Liver health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy with Frontier dandelion root. I originally bought the Frontier brand from iHerb but then tried Mountain Rose Herb. The flavor wasn't as good, so I will continue to buy the Frontier brand from iHerb. Dandelion in any form is great for your liver. I make dandelion decoctions and drink that daily. On occasion I buy dandelion greens and saute them with onion and coconut oil. Our liver works very hard, so we need to nourish it.

as a tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it taste way better than I thought. And like the fact that this is organic cos I saw a comment that dandelion root absorb everything in the ground.

Dandelion root tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great tea ,I use this mixture three times a week,Great for the overall system.Thanks for your products,I feel better already.

Frontier products have good quality and choice It is a amazing food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It makes me healthy for detox my body

Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome price and product!!!

Frontier Herbs Never Disappoints on Price and Quality.

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always like to buy my herbs by the pound from Frontier Herbs...they stock a lot of things in addition to teas and herbs. Definitely good price and quality!

1 2 3