Lots of shavegrass for the price

Posted by JoshBee on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent pricing at how much shavegrass you get and it's also organic and non irradiated.High in silica and excellent for aluminum detoxification.

Fantastic value and taste!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'd been buying horsetail tea in tea bags but this is so much better value. I've been drinking it every day for a a couple of week now and it hasn't made a dent in the massive bag. WOW, it tastes great too, very refreshing and light. Good for hair skin and nails because it's full of silica.

Good

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All natural, I hope so. In the beginning I was making tea with it, but then started grinding it and now I add the powder to my morning green drink.

Great merchant

Posted by Reviewer2345429 on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The item was competitively priced, it arrived on time. I have used Horsetail Herbs for many years and the quality was what I expected, if not better. The packaging was better than expected. Thank you for a great product and great service.

love this tea!

Posted by 5402729227015520317 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this tea to help strengthen my nails, it works!

Frontier Narual Products, Organic Cut and Sifted Horsetail Herb

Posted by Reviewer2296715 on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I drink tea made with Horsetail herb since I read on Natural News that it helps counteract effect of chemtrails. And we have chemtrails going on our sky every day now, sometimes all day long, lots of poison going down on us.

Excellent source of silica, calcium

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I combine this with oar straw herb, cut, at half and half, a whole teapot full for hot tea morning and evening - a full jumbo mug. It tastes quite nice, neither sweet nor bitter, but fresh and mild. The purpose is the plant-based silica and calcium. Feels good afterward. Teeth less sensitive, mouth alkaline. Like it a lot.

Silica rich tea

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to get silica into my system and nourish bones after a bit of bone cancer. I drink it once a day. It is a cheap and effective way of getting silica into the body. I prefer to receive nutrition through food rather than supplements but do appreciate the support of supplements while I need to.

A good product

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this herb, i am drinking it as a tea twice a day and enjoy the taste very much.

Great potency

Posted by 4850596712511954484 on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality product. Contains high concentration of silica. Highly recommend it.

1 2