Tastes like hay

Posted by Reviewer2667641 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product may be organic but there is clearly something wrong with the drying process that turns this wonderful herb into something that smells and tastes like hay. Very disappointed.

Love the taste and effect

Posted by djsoma on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking this as after-work / bedtime all-organic infusion formulas. I mix it with Tulsi (Indian Holy Basil), Licorice root, Frontier's German Chamomile (or Ukrainian pharmacy grade Chamomile) and Frontier's Skullcap to relax and unwind with pleasant taste and fast-acting results.

IT's THE BALM!!! LOL

Posted by Reviewer1831171 on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's Nature's Valium, it's calming even if you just smell it, but it's much better if you suck on the leaves or drink it in tea. It even makes other medicinal herbs work better ;) Lemonbalm worked better than pain pills for my headaches.

learning to cook with herbs again!!

Posted by Reviewer1357139 on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

using with my Breuss's cancer protocol!!! here very fast, thank you!! Then learn to cook again with them....as a kid mom always used them....then I did for awhile??? why quit ??/ avoid cancer.....cook with them always! wonderful with my fish!!!

Lemon balm

Posted by 5440780117057987469 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Another great tea. Very relaxing and great for the end of the day. goes a long way!! So I freeze what I cann ot fit into my canister. It keeps great!!

BUY IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2836227 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing tea with lots of great properties and delicious too!! One of my favorite teas.

Great stuff

Posted by 5580679851125980916 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it to make tea combined with Nettle leaf. Then I put it in the fridge overnight. I make the tea very, very strong. It is good for your immune system.

Bed time tea

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I drink this before bed time and it is very nice calming drink.. highly recommend it.

Lemon Balm is where it's at

Posted by Reviewer1631346 on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

does what the studies say, nice flavor, favorite non-caffeinated tea hands down

i love lemon balm

Posted by 5131826951020408375 on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

breath in when open the bag, you'll be happy in 1 minute, just like orange.

1 2