Amazing all-natural remedy for acid reflux and gastritis.

Posted by Leione on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This soothing herbal tea with a mild flavor does wonders for people suffering from gastrointestinal diseases and conditions. Rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, it's full of health benefits and great for treating acid reflux, gastritis, ulcers, IBS, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, gallstones and gallbladder disease, lower urinary tract and kidney disorders, respiratory tract infections, dry cough, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, as well as other conditions. Marshmallow tea forms a protective layer on the lining of the digestive tract, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric and intestinal ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, relieves pain, swelling and inflammation of the mucous membranes, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin. It can also be applied topically to reduce skin irritation and inflammation, heal wounds, sores, insect bites, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes. A marshmallow mask or scrub improves the complexion, brightens and evens out skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. This amazing tea actually does relieve the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis and I would recommend it to anyone suffering from gastrointestinal conditions and respiratory tract infections.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and very good for rebuilding the intestinal lining as it contains mucins, which are also essentially a form of a prebiotic.

High in mucilage and great in salves or creams too.

Posted by Cymriccat on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is great for GERD but I found polypore (red belted) tea eliminates GERD better but that taste is rough. Marshmallow tastes better and good in creams and salves too.

Excellent quality Marshmallow root

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the quality of this marshmallow root. It seems to be higher in mucilage than other brands I had tried. Thank you

Brew tea for colitis, interstitial cystitis - very healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This brand was recommended to me by my local health food store. I make tea with this root to soothe my gut. I had a bout of colitis and this is all I drink now. I take it with me everywhere! My recipe: 1 Tbsp root per every 8oz water plus 1 Licorice Spice tea bag per every 16oz water. I make it in a 48oz jug with 6 Tbsp of root and 3 teabags (for flavor, plus licorice is slippery too). I let it sit in the fridge for 24hrs, strain it into another container, then immediately start brewing another 48oz batch while I'm drinking the 1st batch. I use room temp water, never heat it, just put it together and park it in the fridge. It tastes great and is very soothing. I'm sure it's supporting my gut health. A neighbor with interstitial cystitis recommended it to me, said it helped her with that problem too. I recommend this product very highly!

I love Marshmallow Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find Marshmallow Root a fantastic product. I use it for calming down a Bladder in distress, I find when I have Bladder pain that it soothes the pain and even takes it away. I use it all the time. I find it great.

very clean herbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For those who are looking for marshmallow powder form, blending these roots will create powder with high mucilage. combining with peppermint is god sent.

Powder form works better for me!

Posted by mahajek on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sadly, this is not what I was looking for, for my GERD/heartburn marshmallow powder works much better for me (I put it in my tea along with slippery elm powder before sleep + DGL and German Chammomile and no more night heartburn). If you like, check my other reviews!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to find this here.

Great fir gut health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product for heali g the gut lining and for people with issues with heartburn, makes a great team can be drunk hot or for health benefits cold is great. Very happy with this product. Can't believe it's so cheap for such great product

1 2