Lifesaver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take pasta sauce bottles and boil water ten fill a half an inch of nettle on the bottom. I let them sit in the fridge overnight and then strain and drink them. They really help with adrenal fatigue.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This herb this amazing!! Using this herb stablized my husband's Stage 4 lung cancer. This herbs have proven that Cancer can be cured. It is better than taking the Chemo theraphy. I uses it also.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It's clean and have a lovely smell. I drink two cups of tea every day, and my joints are much better. iHerb.com sells this for a nice prize, and it's really good quality!

Birthing preparation

Posted by MissGreen on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I drink a mixture of nettle/raspberry leaf tea in preparation for birth. This tea has got a very slight bitter taste, reminds me of black tea. But pleasant. You can drink it hot or cold. I usually make a bigger batch. I only recently found out how many minerals some teas contain. Great! Plus, this is organic which I believe is extra important during pregnancy. This is a HUGE bag, will last long, and is much more economic than the pregnancy teas that come in tea bags.

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea, organic, good taste, an lots of it for the prise. Its a win!

Nettle, Stinging Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The delivery was incredibly fast and I was pleasantly surprised to find it packaged exceptionally well and that it tasted delicious too. I will let you know if it helps to ease my suffering from seasonal allergies. My daughter has arthritis, so I gave her half. You will hear from me if it works. Thank you so much for carrying this. I will definitely order from you again.

Daily nettle tea for iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I make an infusion with nettle - leave it overnight for the nutrients (mainly iron for me) to come out and drink it with half a cup of boiled water several times during the day for a natural source of iron.

Really helpful with skin disorders and allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my child who doesn't like meat and has atopic skin and many allergies, all the rashes start to diminish when he took 1 cup of this tea (2 tbps of nettle per 2c water - brewed and let it sit for 2 hours) for 2 days in a row. We drink this tea until summer comes and he can run around with short sleeves.

mild, earthy flavor...excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product makes an excellent substitute for parsley flakes in salads, cooked foods, soups, or added to any dish. I'm not fond of over-powering parsley, so the nettle provides excellent anti-inflammatory and endocrine health benefits with a more refined, subtle flavoring...and the benefit of added 'greens'.

Nettle tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Silicon and iron in a cup of nice tea.