Lifesaver

Posted by 5580679851125980916 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take pasta sauce bottles and boil water ten fill a half an inch of nettle on the bottom. I let them sit in the fridge overnight and then strain and drink them. They really help with adrenal fatigue.

Great!

Posted by 4785094695232286440 on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It's clean and have a lovely smell. I drink two cups of tea every day, and my joints are much better. iHerb.com sells this for a nice prize, and it's really good quality!

Awesome

Posted by 5450422080887372693 on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This herb this amazing!! Using this herb stablized my husband's Stage 4 lung cancer. This herbs have proven that Cancer can be cured. It is better than taking the Chemo theraphy. I uses it also.

Great tea

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea, organic, good taste, an lots of it for the prise. Its a win!

Birthing preparation

Posted by MissGreen on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I drink a mixture of nettle/raspberry leaf tea in preparation for birth. This tea has got a very slight bitter taste, reminds me of black tea. But pleasant. You can drink it hot or cold. I usually make a bigger batch. I only recently found out how many minerals some teas contain. Great! Plus, this is organic which I believe is extra important during pregnancy. This is a HUGE bag, will last long, and is much more economic than the pregnancy teas that come in tea bags.

Nettle tea

Posted by Reviewer2436167 on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Silicon and iron in a cup of nice tea.

mild, earthy flavor...excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1665617 on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product makes an excellent substitute for parsley flakes in salads, cooked foods, soups, or added to any dish. I'm not fond of over-powering parsley, so the nettle provides excellent anti-inflammatory and endocrine health benefits with a more refined, subtle flavoring...and the benefit of added 'greens'.

Daily nettle tea for iron

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I make an infusion with nettle - leave it overnight for the nutrients (mainly iron for me) to come out and drink it with half a cup of boiled water several times during the day for a natural source of iron.

Frontier Organic Nettle Stinging Leaf

Posted by 4619137467702030221 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good for low level of energy. We drink everyday a very dark nettle infusion and the solid remaining I keep it for the plants in the garden. They kinda grow and healthy. The Frontier Organic Nettle is from the young plants and fresh. I first bought 5 bags from iHerb and was so impressed of the quality. Then ordered another 6 bags and was stunned when discovered the same quality again. You cannot fail with this brand.

Tastes wonderful

Posted by 4971696797963371098 on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You get a lot of tea in this bag. The quality is very good and tastes great both hot and cold. I find this tea very relaxing. This bag should last a while, but because it tastes so good, I might have to put another order in soon :P