Great organic cut and sifted seedless rosehips.

Posted by Caerulea on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not only is this product delicious, organic and naturally caffeine free, but also it's loaded with health benefits. Rich in vitamins C, A, K, E, B vitamins (riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6), manganese, magnesium, calcium, pota ssium, iron, copper, phosphorus, different amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, rosehip tea is great for treating colds, flu, vitamin C deficiencies, morning sickness, nausea, stomach spasms, stomach acid deficiency, ulcers, IBS, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, gallstones and gallbladder disease, lower urinary tract and kidney disorders, fluid retention, gout, sciatica, diabetes, high cholesterol, hypertension, chest ailments, fever, cardiovascular conditions, headache, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, diabetes, menstrual cramps, arthritis, rheumatism, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and even cancer. Rosehip tea is a powerful immunostimulant and healing agent boosting the immune system, flushing toxins out of the body, aiding digestion, preventing heartburn and acid reflux, relieving nausea and bloating, healing gastric ulcers, soothing the stomach lining, reducing colon inflammation, facilitating healing, increasing blood flow in the limbs, helping stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, normalizing blood pressure, lowering triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protecting against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, soothing and healing dry and damaged skin, and even reducing the risk of cancer. It can also be applied topically to heal wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes and acne-affected areas of your skin. A rosehip mask or scrub improves the complexion, brightens and evens out skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone wanting to boost their immune system and improve their overall health and well-being.

Will order again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is not a powder, but I like it more than powder, it's translucent red-orange pieces of Rosehips without seeds, you can eat them after you drink the tea - not to miss leftover vit C. My favorite addition to tea in winter time. Will order it again.

there are shells or shell like substance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pretty much all of my spices and herb come from Frontier and I have been happy with their products. My rosehip came with quite a bit of shells that look like chopped up peanut shells. I chewed on the shells and they are hard and definitely not edible. Will be time consuming to pick them out though. A little disappointed. Otherwise, shipping is fast.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I drink it every afternoon and i mix it with goji berry and blueberry to have a better antiaging effort

Satisfied customer - will definitely buy again!

Posted by JodieR on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was purchased so that I might replicate my favourite tea from a well known company - for a fraction of the cost. Instead of paying $179/kilo, I can now make my own tea for about $20/kilo, a taste so similar that I will no longer buy from the well known company but make my own!!! The foil sealed bags were fantastic and larger than I perceived when viewing online. Only thing that might have been better is if the bags resealed. I received my shipment much faster than expected. I will buy from here again.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are good quality. I ordered them by mistake but I'm glad I did. I've been adding it to loose tea to make custom mixes.

Nice Fruity Flavour + Colour

Posted by priyanka on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for tea on it's own or in a blend. I always like to add something red to a tea for it's grounding properties. Great for the circulatory system. Adds a nice fruitiness to blends.

Bought for my horse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my horse and she loved them! They are very good for the immune system and are high in Vitamin C.

A lot of rose hips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is a big supply. I'm not about to harvest my own rose hips, cut each tiny one open to de-seed it, and then dry them, when I can purchase these at a good price. I plan to simmer some in water, add some sweetening, and this will by my vitamin C rosehip syrup to mix with sparkling water. I also put it in with my loose tea. I read this is the best way to get your Vitamin C.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But my face fell a bit when I felt the bag, because I erroneously thought the rosehips were already grinded- they are not! oh well, gonna´have to do it myself...Worth the effort though, I´m sure , since this is organic and chock full of vitamin C!

1 2 3 4