Love it

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on Apr 08, 2011

This cacao powder is darker than Navitas (seems like roasted a little bit) and evidently more finely ground, so flavor is more noticeable and rich. I am going to buy Now cocoa and compare. The only complain that the package is thin, and it was slightly teared, and even ziplok did not help (ziplok was not sealed completely) - so cacao powder (fine sticky powder) was everywhere in the parcel and covered everything. However most part was not lost, I saved it and I enjoyed this wonderful cocoa/ But cleaning my clothes and all surroundings (after I opened the package) took some time for me. Wish packaging would be like in all other Frontier produts -foil or something like this to prevent tearing, or at least ziplok bag would be sealed more accurately.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Dec 28, 2011

Rich, chocolatey, and dark. Does not taste ashy like cocoa powder, but smooth, as if someone melted and dried rich chocolate. Much better than Ghirardelli cocoa powder.

I absolutely LOVE this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2051299 on Jan 31, 2013

This is, without a doubt, the best tasting cocoa powder I have ever tried. I've never really been a fan of Navitas Naturals Raw Cacao Powder, the taste just haven't done it for me. It's OK, but doesn't taste like chocolate, the way I want chocolate to taste like. Frontier Natural Dutch Cocoa Powder on the other hand tastes like HEAVEN. My homemade fudge balls/raw brownie batter made from dates, walnuts and cocoa powder tastes EXACTLY like unhealthy brownie batter made from flour, sugar and butter when using this powder. I can't believe it! I really recommend this product. Although this is processed and therefore doesn't have the equal amount of health benefits, it IS organic, fair trade and has lower calories. I LOVE IT, and you HAVE to try it! You won't regret it!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1606659 on Oct 10, 2011

Delicious cocoa dissolves well in milk. I'll take another

Dutch Cocoa - YUM!

Posted by sweden on Apr 12, 2013

Sixteen ounces is a lot of cocoa powder, especially when you only need a rounded teaspoon for an 8 or 10 ounce glass of milk. The cocoa powder available here in Sweden is junk compared to Frontier's Dutch cocoa! I gave a sample to a friend who bakes a lot and uses a LOT of chocolate and cocoa. She just texted me to ask where I bought it--she and her mother both think this brand is superb. A little goes a long way, but when this bag nearing empty, I will certainly reorder the product. [UPDATE: I've ordered more and will keep using this brand. It makes rich, yummy hot chocolate--a staple in our home here in Sweden all winter long--and delicious cold chocolate milk for the summer. Yes, you must add sugar, but at least you know how much sugar you're getting.]

Love it!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I have not been able to find Dutch cocoa in Norway, so I am very pleased that iherb carries this organic brand =) The taste is great!

Excellent dutch cocoa

Posted by RodericRinehart on Nov 07, 2011

Good price, excellent taste, great company.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Jul 05, 2011

Nice cocoa! I use it in water like instant coffee with a bit of added cream and stevia, and it's good when you want chocolate without a huge hit of sugar. In the summer I use it cold, and in the winter, hot. If you want to take the time in the summer, it helps it blend better by using hot water and then allowing it to cool. Put it in the fridge and it's ready to go the next day. I add the different liquid stevias and sometimes some hazelnut or vanilla extract as well, and some instant coffee works nice, too.

Great Cocoa Taste

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 26, 2013

Great taste and value for money. I love Frontier products for its minimally processed products in no-frill, environmentally friendly packaging.

Good, if not the best

Posted by Reviewer3055431 on Sep 04, 2011

After having Valhrona double super dark super chocolate cocoa... but non-organic... it is hard to go back to any other cocoa. Still, this stuff is really good for what it is. I'm having plenty of fun drinking it up. And chocolate production is pretty evil when it isn't Fair Trade, and Organic apparently helps come closer to that, too. So be happy with affordable organics right now, since They say the cocoa prices are about to explode.