too peppery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find the balance of flavorings not to be the best. I find this to be too heavy on the pepper.

Great Deal! Great Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Many chai mixes are heavy on spice, or they have a pronounced bitter taste with the black tea. The genius behind this formula is (in my opinion...) in one ingredient: fennel. The sweetness helps bring everything into balance, meaning that, for many, no sweetener or milk will be necessary! Great product at a great price!

Not good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I sought this product as I was looking for an Organic Fair Trade Chai Tea. I am a Chai tea fan, enjoying many cups over the years. I was disappointed to see the tea leaves were like ground dust. I have put this blend into three infusers to try to get the chai to brew without leaching the particles of tea into the cup. I have also tried an infuser and boiling and straining but get poor results also. The taste is not remarkable and quiet insipid. I'm disappointed to spend so much money on a product that gives such poor results.

Great shopping experience!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thanks iHerb! Another great shopping experience, great selection, great prices, great speed and service! Tim

Great Chai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the spicy pepperiness. Lots of aroma too, a lovely Chai Tea.

fresh quality taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the product smells and tastes fresh. it is coarsely ground allowing for easy brewing. I like this organic chai spice tea very much.

Didn't Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use to drink black tea and I'm not an amateur when it comes to tea flavours, this one failed to deliver the so called "perfect" chai notes.

my bf loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love it very strong flavour, it gives us a lot of energy, a tad spicy, peerfect and a very good deal for the high quantity.

Amazing tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it! Bought it about ten times and I don't want to drink anything else.

My morning tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have it for my morning tea every morning before I sit.

1 2