Good Deal :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am constantly drinking green tea. I have it at least 3 times a day, so I was going through tea packets pretty quickly. Plus my favorite type is genmaicha which can be pretty pricey, so I decided to take the leap and switch to loose tea. This is a really good bargain - it lasted me forever. The taste of the tea is not as nutty or as roasted as I would have liked, which is why I only gave it 4 stars - but it does have that unique flavor of genmaicha which simply beats any other type of green tea out there. I will probably be buying this brand again. It's a good deal when you figure you're getting 16oz for only $22.

Beautiful tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, beautiful aroma and not at all bitter. Even the kids enjoy this tea. Great value, I was so used to buying small bags of this and paying a lot at stores. This is great value, very happy with it.

Genmaicha Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very good deal price wise. Tastes very similar to a much more expensive brand that comes in a can. It is supposed to be good for the digestion and has a pleasant taste.

good and fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tasty , reordered it twice

Happy Sipper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you like genmaicha, don't be afraid to give this one a try. I was a little leery about trying this brand but am glad I did. Some of the other brands I've tried are two or three times the price of this one, so I was extremely pleased to find this one to be every bit as good and clean as the others I've tried. I'll definitely reorder this wonderful tea.

Good price, organic, but bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I usually get another brand of genmaicha sold on IHerb, but this was organic and inexpensive by comparison. Seemed like a great deal. Unfortunately, it's bitter. I'll be returning to my old brand.

eric

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a decent genmaicha, a lovely tea, but not so special, I feel as to justify a pretty steep price. There must be better value elsewhere, but I'm still searching.