Another Great Frontier Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We sprinkle this on salads, great on avocados, use instead of salt for sea minerals it contains.

Excellent

Posted by healthyu on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great way to eat kelp loaded with iodine. I like to sprinkle it on salads instead of salt, or in soups. This product is organic and I like the flakey texture. This has been recommended to me for safe and effective way to improve Thryoid function.

Not a fan of granulated product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried this product, discovered I do not like this granulated version or taste. Quality packaging and freshness.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put this granulated kelp into capsules as needed. Sixteen ounces goes a long way.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find this style of kelp. It's perfect.

Great product!

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe that the seaweed products we eat should be uncontaminated/pure/organic. This is a great type of kelp, and certified organic. Works well in smoothies, blended salads, and blended soups.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fill it in empty capsules for my cats. Can see overall health improvement within a few days.

I love it!

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. It is great on salad, silced tomatoes, egg yolks or 3 minute eggs, avocado, and great to top cooked rice and asian stir - fries etc - yum! Sprinkle and serve! Fish and seafood dishes and soup will also benefit from a sprinkle! It is more salty than I expected, and perhaps a bit more salty than the kelp granules from Maine Coast (also available here on iHerb). They taste about the same apart from the saltiness.

looks good salty sea taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

looks good salty sea taste, suitable fore table salt

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love it as it is! It tastes so good and if you like you can add it to soup. It's salty.

1 2