Love the Granulated Maple Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I'm a culinary chef and I use the Granulated Maple syrup for numerous different dishes from BBQ sauce and rubs, to maple, ginger butter for pancakes & waffles. . . I love the quality of the products and the versatility. . .

Great Maple Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have now used this twice while backpacking and the maple syrup is light weight and tastes great.

best way to top your breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So much more convenient than syrup! Love it on cereal.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had hoped this may have been a more economical way to have maple syrup - but have found this not to be the case. The sugar is nice, however I can discern (ever so mildly) a slight white pepper taste - which also was present when I reconstituted the sugar.

so happy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

finally! i can use this granulated version so i can make maple syrup whenever i want without worrying about it going bad (: maple syrup is ridiculously expensive in korea so it's so good & handy to have this! thank you iherb. fast shipping as well with no customs fees hooray!

Organic Granulated Maple Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Compared to regular refined sugar this granulated maple syrup is unbeatable. I love the depth of flavor in maple syrup and to be able to get it in a granulated form is just amazing. It can be used in anything sweet really (the obvious being waffles/pancakes), but it's particularly good in anything fruit-related! Think fruit cobbler or apple pie with cinnamon. Yum!

great tasting product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this whenever I want a bit of sugar without guilt. A spoonful on freshly sliced strawberries for example, makes the strawberries even more sweet and tasty without an overwhelming maple flavor. And since I live in Spain, getting real maple syrup over here is an expensive process, and this lets me get that real maple flavor in a lighter way.

Frontier Natural Products Organic Granulated Maple Syrup is Another Family Pantry Staple

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Frontier Natural Products Organic Granulated Maple Syrup is another pantry staple we always keep in the house. It's great to be able to mix up a batch of maple syrup at a moment's notice.

Sweet Treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A versatile dried alternative to maple syrup. Wonderful sprinkled into spicy fruit buns before rolling up to cook. Excellent to make up a tiny bit of maple syrup when needed. Keeps well in an airtight jar. I just finished my last lot from 6 months ago.

A nice change from Maple Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to use, but not as flavorful as syrup for some reason. Would buy again.

1 2