Ginger! Good for so many things

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a good quality ginger root powder. Great for cooking and for medicinal purposes. Ginger is one of those herbs that I always have on hand because it works for a wide variety of ailments and it is quite gentle and safe to use. I have used it for stomach cramps, menstrual cramps, headaches, nausea, gas, back and muscle pain. Sometimes I take the powder and make capsules to take with me when I travel, as it helps so much with back pain from sitting for long periods of time. Otherwise, when I'm at home, I just add about one-quarter to one-half a teaspoon of ginger(depending on the severity of pain or amount of digestive distress) to some warm or not too hot water and drink. You can repeat this ginger tea formula a few times as needed.

Good quality - I use for digestion and MOTION SICKNESS

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, color and aroma. I use this to help with digestion and motion sickness. I used to get car sick all the time. I now take this and do not suffer from car rides any more. I sometimes put about a teapsoon in a 16 oz bottle of water and sip it. I have best results if I take a little bit of ginger 20 minutes before traveling. I also capsule it and take it with meals for general health. I have a capsule device that helps capsule the pills. Organic ginger is difficult to find here in Florida so I use this instead of the actual root when I am juicing. It is important to get organic ginger since it is a root. I also put it in smoothies and shakes.

Never as good as the real thing

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Packaging fine, resealable- contents seem good quality too. I made this mistake before. Using powdered ginger in my tea instead of boiling the root is no substitute. I'm sure it's a great product for cooking though, just not what I need.

hidden shipping fees rip-off ...Buyer beware

Posted by 4977844803828274411 on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

while the products are great, they're advertised as being reasonably priced... That is until they get to your door & want an extra $20+ for hidden shipping fees. This as happened both times that I've ordered from iherb. BUYERS BEWARE of hidden shipping fees!

Excellent ginger!

Posted by 5366626973380859933 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it to brew ginger beer ans it is perfect! Also good for making your own tea bags, hot compress and of course for curries! Highly recommended product, will buy again.

verry good

Posted by 4643952911129176639 on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

tests fresh

Beautiful warming ginger root

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very wholesome feeling ginger. I add this to my super food combinations and it has a lovely warming effect. I also use it to make water kefir and it flavours it nicely.

My daily addiction!

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great addition to smoothies though not as good as fresh ginger for tea. I am addicted!

I love this ginger.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The organic quality and bulk quantity has made this my favorite spice to eat. Helpful to digestive issues. Great spice combined with cayenne, garlic, and onion for poultry and beef.

Real fresh organic ginger smells and tastes great!!!

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for teas and for cooking. Very fresh product. Iherb provide a very good service Thank you!!

1 2 3