Keith's thoughts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are already taking Curcumin C-3 w/bioperine, I would recommend buying this and encapsulting it your self and adding it to your daily Curcumin regimen. I have all but eliminated my digestive problems since doing so. Highly recommended !!

organic turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take turmeric with a little ginger and black pepper and milk. It supports the immune system, helps the liver and is an anti-inflammatory.

Intense and fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You'll stain all your clothes with this stuff, and that's just how it's sposed to be. It impressed my Iranian friend, which impressed me.

Anti-Inflammatory - BRILLIANT

Posted by PamBlowers on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, take 1 level teaspoon twice daily with cayenne, cinnamon and honey. Amazing difference in cellulitis marked lower legs and varicose eczema after just few days. Stops the intense itching and can sleep at nights once more.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This turmeric is great! I grew up eating fresh turmeric that grows in our yard and this one taste just as good.

Magnificent powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This turmeric is rich and fresh. I include it in smoothies every day. It adds a wonderful flavor - just about 1/3 of a teaspoon (more is overwhelming) - and is loaded with antioxidant magic if the research is to be believed.

great flavour

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This spice has some exciting health benefits. Many people are taking it in supplement form, but it needs fat to be absorbed by the body and so cooking with it may be best. Goes great on eggs, stirfry, you name it. Very common spice in Indian cuisine, it tastes really fragrant and good, very curry-esque. It's probably a main ingredient of curry come to think of it.

Helps with inflamation!!!!!!!!

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, aroma and color. Will STAIN! I recommend placing newspaper on the table when capsuling or using. Wipe up immediately!!! I use it for inflamation and liver detox. A friend of mine became addicted to it and had to back off when he started having a golden tan look from eating so much of it. I introduced this to a family member who injured her back. She has gone off pain medications and now uses this product. She took 1 tea spoon a day with a meal. I mix it with applesause and she puts in in a little water. She is now on a maintenance dose of every other day. DO NOT just put some in your mouth. It will cause choking since it is a dry powder.

TURMERIC OF A HIGHER QUALITY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This turmeric is much better than what I bought in the grocery store; a higher quality without a doubt. It's priced right when you can buy a pound for the same price of two small bottles at the grocer. I have more turmeric now that I can possibly use in my lifetime. I've been adding it, along with cayenne pepper in my cottage cheese and it gives it an excellent flavor.

Frontier organic ground turmeric root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A healthy addition to stews and soups plus sprinkling on cooked eggs. A little bit goes a long way and the flavor is pungent and pleasant.