Keith's thoughts!

Posted by Reviewer1580589 on Apr 15, 2012

If you are already taking Curcumin C-3 w/bioperine, I would recommend buying this and encapsulting it your self and adding it to your daily Curcumin regimen. I have all but eliminated my digestive problems since doing so. Highly recommended !!

organic turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Feb 18, 2012

I take turmeric with a little ginger and black pepper and milk. It supports the immune system, helps the liver and is an anti-inflammatory.

Intense and fresh

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Sep 06, 2011

You'll stain all your clothes with this stuff, and that's just how it's sposed to be. It impressed my Iranian friend, which impressed me.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2200115 on Apr 17, 2012

This turmeric is great! I grew up eating fresh turmeric that grows in our yard and this one taste just as good.

Magnificent powder

Posted by Reviewer1204837 on Sep 21, 2011

This turmeric is rich and fresh. I include it in smoothies every day. It adds a wonderful flavor - just about 1/3 of a teaspoon (more is overwhelming) - and is loaded with antioxidant magic if the research is to be believed.

Anti-Inflammatory - BRILLIANT

Posted by PamBlowers on May 25, 2013

Excellent, take 1 level teaspoon twice daily with cayenne, cinnamon and honey. Amazing difference in cellulitis marked lower legs and varicose eczema after just few days. Stops the intense itching and can sleep at nights once more.

great flavour

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

This spice has some exciting health benefits. Many people are taking it in supplement form, but it needs fat to be absorbed by the body and so cooking with it may be best. Goes great on eggs, stirfry, you name it. Very common spice in Indian cuisine, it tastes really fragrant and good, very curry-esque. It's probably a main ingredient of curry come to think of it.

TURMERIC OF A HIGHER QUALITY

Posted by Reviewer1421860 on Sep 01, 2012

This turmeric is much better than what I bought in the grocery store; a higher quality without a doubt. It's priced right when you can buy a pound for the same price of two small bottles at the grocer. I have more turmeric now that I can possibly use in my lifetime. I've been adding it, along with cayenne pepper in my cottage cheese and it gives it an excellent flavor.

High-Potency Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2221098 on Nov 22, 2011

Obviously potent but not as sweet as Spicely's Turmeric. However, its great at the price and I use it in my food as well as my animal's for its anticarcinogenic properties.

Frontier organic ground turmeric root

Posted by Reviewer2695417 on Jan 05, 2012

A healthy addition to stews and soups plus sprinkling on cooked eggs. A little bit goes a long way and the flavor is pungent and pleasant.