Frontier Vietnamese cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this Vietnamese cinnamon has a sweet smell and taste. the good news it doesn't turn slimy when using in cooking unlike the Indonesian by starwest botanical. the bad news is this isn't non-irradiated, which means this has undergone a process of ionized radiation to increase shelf life and kill any bacteria existing on the spice (or herbs). thus most of the valuable, including medicinal, qualities are purged, which may even contain carcinogenic chemicals as a by product. i hope they will have this non-irradiated.

Heavenly aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best smelling cinnamon I have ever tried. And the taste is wonderful. I use it in teas, chocolate protein shakes. I have not baked with it as I don't eat wheat. update: I am ordering again--but have had this cinnamon for 6 months now in a humid climate and it is still wonderfully flavorful and I stll marvel at how delicious my hot cacao is with this added. This is just absolutely the BEST!!

Best Taste

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my low carb baking. It's sweeter than other cinnamon types. It has a hot cinnamon bite which adds to flavor to recipe more than other cinnamon kinds. Will buy again.

Vietnamese Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product. Very aromatic and delicious in everything I've added it too. So much better than the ordinary store-bought.

It is truly Premium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cinnamon is the best I ever tasted. It is more flavorful than the ceylon variety.

Deliciously different

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A familiar taste (like Red Hots?) but not the same taste as "regular" cinnamon. Nice and strong. Will buy again.

Best Cinnamon Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is without a doubt the best cinnamon I have ever tasted (or smelled). As long as it is available I will not purchase any other. I use it in my smoothies every day (about a tsp.). I have not done any baking since I purchased it, but next time I make muffins I will definitely be using this cinnamon. I'm sure it will make a great difference in the taste. Thank you iherb for supplying this product and all the other wonderful products on this site.

Great Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Best cinnamon I've ever tried

wonderful spice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This cinnamon smells divine and tastes better than any other cinnamon I have tried so far

Yummy!

Posted by Crotchetymama on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Deeply flavored cinnamon that is more complex than others I have tried.