Very disappointed in this...not what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited to be able to order some black tea that was both decaf and organic because I did not want any more flouride in my tea (non-organic has high levels). But when this came and I opened the pouch, this tea is not plain black tea! It smells extremely floral, or like it is earl grey or something! Yuck! And I spent $30 for tea I don't like. I only wanted regular strong black Indian tea.

I love tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a very delicious...

Good buy, good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Frontier themselves sell this for ALOT more. This is my daily tea for iced tea. Very nice - I love it!

Word of caution, not black tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Scent: Earl Grey, which is quite a strong lingering smell so if you're sensitive to smells be warned Taste: Light, floral taste which reminds me of earl grey tea not black tea Quality: Lovely light floral taste but felt misled by the product and brand Overall I am a little frustrated as i have almost 500g of tea that cost me $40 that I'm not going to drink as I only drink earl grey tea on the occasion. iherb, it would be worth considering changing the name of the tea. I enjoy purchasing products from iherb but am left with a sour taste in my mouth from this experience.

Love this tea!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The price is almost as good as the flavor of this tea! Love that it's organic AND decaf without a bunch of chemicals!