Not bad, pay attention - this tea is ROASTED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea is not bad. But I was hoping to get a green variety of Kukicha, and this tea is roasted, looks almost black. So until the description explicitly states that this is a roasted Kukicha, I'm keeping 3 stars rating.

Good Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Very little caffeine and it tastes a lot like coffee.It is naturally sort of sweet so it only need a tiny bit of sugar.

Kukicha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It looks and tastes a bit over-roasted so less aromatic and more charred taste than I'm used to with kukicha

Easy to Drink Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tea after a meal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I needed to find and purchase this tea for my employer. I checked out my two local health food stores and found an inferior brand (tea was in tea bags-not suitable for this type of tea) which was over priced. Next I went to two diffrent asian food markets, but the majority of their teas were Chinese. I also tried tea shops but apparently this is not a common enough tea to carry. I was hesitant to order Kukicha tea online without getting to examine it, but thought this site looked most legit and the price was awesome. The tea arrived faster than I expected, and my employer and I were very pleased with the quality. It's great to have such a good resource for authentic Kukicha.

japanese tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very refreshing & relaxing

kukicha twig tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good quality, prompt service

VERY VERY GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was thrilled to find this "oh-so-good-for-you" tea at such a good price. Drink it daily and enjoy it with a little agave nectar.

Tea for coffee drinkers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This should be your go-to tea for evenings, if you are caffeine sensitive and long for a satisfying after dinner or bedtime tea with the roasted richness of coffee. This tea is produced from high-quality sencha that has had the leaves stripped out - these are the stems and they are delicately roasted for a satisfying cup that also deliver's tea's theanine calming effect. Good for breakfast and mid-afternoon tea, too. Highly recommended.

Organic Kukicha Twig Tea, 16 oz (453 g

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this tea on a daily basis, as it is almost caffeine free and I very much like the taste. It is increasingly hard to find in Australia, so I had to find a source overseas. I am happy with the quality of the tea, as some packets aren't sufficiently matured and do not result in a good strong cup of tea. This batch appears to be of a consistent quality. Thank you for your prompt delivery turnaround. I received the tea faster than I had been able to obtain it from the local supplier.