I like it!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful, but an unusual tea. Gourmet. Newcomers for the first time feel smell of rubber, pine needles, or smoked salmon =) But we have this tea is very, very much! It goes well with spicy, salty snacks. Love the fans Puer. Чудесный, но необычный чай. Для гурманов. Новички в первый раз ощущают аромат резины, хвои или копчёного лосося =) Но нам этот чай очень-очень нравится! Хорошо сочетается с пряными, солеными закусками. Должен понравится любителям пуэра.

When the price should tell you something about quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have order some Lapsang Souchong, I found the price competitive, probably the best possible... then I understood why, the tea is not special very weak and not particularly tasty as normally Lapsang should be. Next time I am ready to pay more for better quality. Thanks

a great lapsing soughing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this tea. I'm a big fan of Lapsang Souchong, and this is among the better ones I've had, and at a far better price to boot. Recommended!

A delightful cup of tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Strong, aromatic flavor. Great taste. One needs very little to make a delicious cup of tea. Price is far less than comparable brands. Highly recommended.

Lovely, Smokey, Full-bodied, a great deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I will drink this for weeks at a time- especially in the winter time. A hot pot of infused organic Lapsang Souchong, a cozy blanket, a good book, and a beautiful view or warm fire make for a lovely way to spend an hour or two.... or more.... :) You can have several infusions from the same serving of leaves. If this review is helpful, please click "Yes" below. Thank you!

good flavour tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good tea, good value

great stuff

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great and at a great price. I had tried one kind that was better, but that one cost 4 or 5 times more... So..... I love this, and I love lapsang both straight and with some kind of milk.

Great for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bit twiggy, but a nice smooth smoky taste.