Just what I was looking for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this to flavor my soups, fish, salads, etc. So many of the Lemon Peppers have too much salt. I want lemon, NOT salt, so this is perfect!

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In my kitchen it's must-have! I use it for salads, fish, bake.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really nice to sprinkle on oven bakes salmon

Lemon Peel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the hesperidin in lemon peel but I'm going to reorder it based on taste (as well)! It's great on salads, fish, vegetables...everything! I also like the little gifts that iherb adds to the package! Thank you!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product...

good good..and convenient..레몬 필 없을 때 아주 유용해요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i put this into my lemon tea, salad sauce, steak and fish... pefect to them.. 레몬티, 샐러드소스, 스테이크, 고기찜, 생선에 모두 넣어요 나쁜 냄새도 잡아주고, 향도 좋습니다.

As described

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These work great in recipes, just as expected.

This is a good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the past I have bought lemon pepper and that is still what I want but since you did not seem to carry it any more I use this lemon peel and add pepper. In the stores all the lemon pepper I find is mostly salt and for health reasons I cannot do that. I do wish you would make the lemon pepper as you did in the past. It had no salt in it.

OK

Posted by cbeeel on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use for fish and meat. Light Lemon scent. Not as strong as I expect. Overall, quality is good.

Aucun goût

Posted by Western on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aucun goût !! J'ai testé froid ou chaud et c'est pareil ! même mariné dans l'huile d'olive toute une journée aucun arôme de citron n'est apparu !! dans une infusion, idem !! On ne peut pas dire que je n'ai pas testé, vu que j'ai acheté 4 flacons en me basant sur les avis, j'ai fini par tous les ouvrir pour voir si par hasard, j'étais mal tombée pour un pot - Rien pigé au truc qui fait le machin !! Très très déçue ! pas de salade aux zestes de citron cet été, snif !!

1 2