It really is LOW salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will admit that I try and limit my salt intake, but this broth powder does need salt to make it palatable. It gives me the freedom to add as much salt as I like. The store bought soup bases are mostly salt. This along with veggies and even meat is a quick way to make a satisfying soup. The blend of soup vegetables which iherb sells is perfect for a really quick soup. You will probably have to add salt.

main ingredient: corn syrup solids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's not listed in the website but when you can read the label (too late, since it is in your pantry) you realize that ingredient listed first is "corn syrup solids". I feel disappointed and I am going to return it. Cheat.

Nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Jan 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good, some more flavor would make it better.

weird at first

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this has a strange taste at first, as it has no salt... but once you use it in soups or salad dressing, the flavor comes out!

no oil and low sodium

Posted by gentletomato on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I chose to get this because it was the only veggie stock without palm oil and also low sodium. At first I was concerned that it was only available in the 16oz bag but I am sooo glad I bought it. This is very versatile, you can add it to soups, pasta sauces, tacos, and dips. It has a very zesty flavor but is not overpowering. This is even good by itself served on top of some pasta or rice. I would recommend this over any other bouillon product. You get a lot for the price.

the best, I ordered another one :) and I recommended it for all my relatives:) thx iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for healthy broth for my food, This is best broth ❤️ love it i will order it over and over again .