The dark horse...:)

Posted by MinxPix on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It hasn't been long enough, so I don't know if it helps. I had it before in pills ( different manufacturer ) and they really made my periode regular after 26 years of getting it at 35-43 days if at all. But I don't think the information is correct - to make a tea of it. It is such a fine powder, finer than cocoa powder, there is no way you can soak it, goes through every kind of filter. Plus, as it is a herb, I don't think it's very clever to kill its agents with the hot water. But noone was able to give me correct information on how to use it, I even wrote to Frontier Products help desk but they had no idea and didn't want to help either. So, I think you should eat it mixed into yoghurts, tea wit honey etc. The emphasis is on the HONEY as the powder is intensely bitter and irritates your throat. It's not unbearable though. Oh and it doesn't dissolve in cold drinks, don't even bother...

Frontier Natural Products - Chaste Tree Berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily for my Horse's health.

Worked for me!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mid-forties, female, with perimenopause issues. Last cycle before taking this was 18 very uncomfortable days (...). Took it for a couple of weeks (1/4 to 1/2 tsp in my morning smoothie), and next one was 6 days, almost no pain :) Only other change was drinking raspberry tea a few times. Must say, tastes disgusting, but don't care! Only real issue is that it caused some insomnia after a couple of weeks, so stopped. Will take it as needed if and when my cycles get worse again.

norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste is ok, waiting to see the effect for hormone balance. To early to say

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is a bit strong and will take you some time to get used to it. The quality is very good.

Do not buy this any anything from this site!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

they are taxed you double

chaste tree berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Received exactly as I expected per the description. Evidently does not have bad taste, as I am able to give to donkey every day without a problem. I am hoping it will do the trick for Cushings Disease so that I do not have to put him on Pergolide.

Chaste Tree Berries for Cushing Horses

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At this time, I haven't seen a change in the mare but the product needs more time as it has with horses belonging to my friends where it has made a great deal of difference. I will update as soon as I see a difference.