Amazing all-natural remedy for acid reflux and gastritis.

Posted by Leione on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product does wonders for people suffering from gastrointestinal diseases and conditions. Rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, slippery elm inner bark is full of health benefits and great for treating acid reflux, gastritis, stomach and duodenal ulcers, IBS, colitis, diverticulitis, GI inflammation, diarrhea, constipation, gallstones and gallbladder disease, lower urinary tract and kidney disorders, respiratory tract infections, coughs, sore throat, arthritis, gout, rheumatism, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, as well as other conditions. Slippery elm bark forms a protective layer on the lining of the digestive tract, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric and intestinal ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, relieves pain, swelling and inflammation of the mucous membranes, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin. Slippery elm bark can be applied topically to reduce skin irritation and inflammation, heal wounds, abscesses, sores, insect bites, scars, bruises, cuts, boils, burns, rashes. A slippery elm bark mask or scrub improves the complexion, brightens and evens out skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. This amazing product actually does relieve the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis and I would recommend it to anyone suffering from gastrointestinal or respiratory tract conditions.

Bowel Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is the first time I have bought a product made by Frontier Natural Products. The product seems to be of very good quality and doing its job. I will continue buying this product. One criticicism however: it says that Slippery Elm is a plant native of North America, and USDA certified organic, but it does not say what the country of origin of the product itself is. I would love to know.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My vet recommended this to treat my cat's IBS and it works! 1 tsp daily mixed in her food and no more crying in the litter box. I really like that this product is organic, responsibly acquired and pure.

Slippery Elm Inner Bark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The powder is just as described, packaged well and shipped promptly.

For digestion

Posted by KuusenAlla on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helped my reflux a lot better than chemist's stuff. But after a month or so a break is definitely needed because it didn't do the trick any more.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ok

The real deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received the product and immediately tried it out because last time I bought a different brand through the internet, I had to return it, made me sick. This is the real deal. Becomes a gel and slippery, exactly what it's suppose to do. Works like a charm. Don't hesitate to buy it.

Great for settling digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this for my cat and my husband. He has stomach ulcers from taking low dose aspirin. She has chronic kidney disease causing stomach acid. It keeps her from throwing up.

Natural healer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make slippery elm balls and use that for sore throats. My daughter uses slippery elm mixed with a liquid to help with her gastritis. We both had great results.

Love Organic Herbs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really appreciate organic herbs from Frontier. It is great to be able to get most herbs even when I am overseas.