spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

some reviewers gave negative comments to this product. i am here to defend for it. I admit that it does not taste good at all, compared with other brands. But it is the most potent among all out there. It is pricy and I come back again and again for it. No other brand offers as good medical value as this one.

Terrible taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Terrible, terrible, terrible taste, absolutely disgusting. Reminds me of cow dung. Non-organic Frontier Spirulina is very very good, though.

Made me vomit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had this shipped to Australia, which may be the reason for the result. It smelled like powdered feces rather than spirulina, and one small sip was all it took for my body to react. Immediately vomited, stomach upset for the rest of the day. One thing is for sure - do not get this stuff to travel any distance. It is bad.

Absolutely love this spirulina.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my 4 pac and I love how it make me feel and it works so well. I always mix with chlorella cus the blend is rocket fuel to my body. Im a rollerbader and skate ramp and street, at the age of 37. And I skate for houers more then my younger friends. the best ever.

Very good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Products sent to Taiwan Very good taste

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Because it's in bulk and takes awhile to use up, keep in freezer. Exposure to light is not good.

Organic Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This organic spirulina powder is The best there is And improves the flavor of any shakes Great

Fontier Organic Powdered Spirulina

Posted by ChooseHealth on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price. All natural and organic, it is fantastic for your health.

well worth the price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my husband loves this in his smoothies

Organic spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This frontier natural organic spirulina is old, swamp smelling and nasty compared to other brands I've used. Never again. It's going directly into the garbage!

1 2