I'm so happy!

Posted by Reviewer1026775 on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy to get my Herby supply back in the kitchen. For some absurd reason my local stores (New Seasons Markets, Whole Foods) do NOT carry it anymore. I use it almost daily to season potatoes, eggs and a variety of meats. My favorite is to cut fingerling potatoes in half, lay them out on a baking sheet with olive oil and sprinkle generously with Herby. Everyone comes running when that is on my menu! Also very happy with how fast they got here after putting my order in. Terrific product and terrific service.

Trop de sel !

Posted by Western on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est juste pas mangeable, le taux de sel est au max ! d'ailleurs quand on verse le mélange, il est gris et gris de sel de mer, on discerne à peine le reste des épices et idem en bouche. Limite pour saler et parfumer l'intérieur une volaille mais directement sur une viande grillée ou dans une salade, c'est loupé ! Pour exemple, ma salade a filé direct à la poubelle, c'était juste im-po-ssi-ble à manger !! La seule utilisation envisageable, c'est en sel et encore, on peut pas dire que ça s'accorde avec tous les aliments. Je vais le cantonner pour saler l'eau des pâtes en rajoutant un petit goût en plus

Tasty

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, aromatic seasoning. But for my taste - a bit much salt in it.

good blend

Posted by 4678383979179806025 on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good combination for any meat. Great for pork on the smoker. This is the 2nd time purchasing this.

Nice

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a nice condiment.

Every meal becomes super tasty with this blend!

Posted by 4931807959775400307 on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it first time but it will not be the last :) I adore this taste, everything becomes delicious after adding this seasoning blend.

Outstanding Seasoning (Herby) and Ordering and Shipment Process

Posted by Reviewer2625045 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for shipping the seasoning. The shipment arrived on time and many people have been asking me how to obtain a shipment of Herby. 100% satisfied.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2701612 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to add some herbs with salt .It's tasty and my family likes it

Herbs all together - SWEET!

Posted by 4674546180126490449 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love items that are all mixed together and my not having to measure out of each container, great taste too!

Yum!

Posted by 5055519407623556353 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I added this to my order during a recent Free Shipping campaign...based solely on the reviews. It exceeded my high expectations. It has enhanced everything I've tried it on, especially my recent home-made soup explorations. Hmmm, I think I'll go try some herbed butter right now.

1 2