The best and the mildest tumeric powder I ever used!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like turmeric because of its health benefits. I finally found the right turmeric, mild, with just slight bitterness in it, so, that I can use it with my food as much as I want at the same time enjoying health benefits and nice taste and color. I also use this turmeric for my face mask. It is a strong antiaging ingredient. I simply mix up some white clay with a pinch of turmeric, or banana marshed with turmeric and apply over my face and neck. Do not be affraid, skin does not turn yellow, it washes nice and gives a perfect glow and comfortable feeling for your skin. One more benefit of using turmeric is using it with dairy products. As dairy products, especially pasteurized tend to give high amount of mucus in your body, turmeric together with ginger added to your dairy products help to digest and burn this mucus.

Good quality and easy to use

Posted by brownrice on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient and nice portion, smell and taste good.

Real Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very flavorful and smells great.

Best tasting yet

Posted by teacup on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Frontier is a dependable, good, wonderful company. I used them before I started ordering via iherb

Taste GREAT

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sprinkle this on top of my avocado toast in combination with smoked paprika and grounded black pepper, taste AMAZING!

Goodness in a neat bottle

Posted by barbaralinalei on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kitchen partner this life

Always good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been sing the Frontier brand for a while now. I think it is better quality than most of the brands I have used.

excellent organic turmeric root

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been using turmeric for five years and in my opinion this one has an excellent taste, earthy and slightly sweet. This product makes me feel confident because it is non GMO, non irradiated and USDA organic. In 2010, I made up a tasty turmeric sauce to improve boiled recipes (it is made by mixing one spoonful of turmeric with two spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil). In addition, turmeric is excellent for those with digestive problems because it protects the stomach lining and has a strong anti-inflammatory action. One handicap is the fact that this product leaves a slight yellow color on dishes and/or toothbrushes…

ok