Souper convenient!

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has become a staple when I don't have fresh, in-season veggies, or I am short on time. I toss handfuls in just about anything brothy.

Great with soups.

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great!! Very filling.

ok

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i thought that the morsels would be larger but they are almost identical to the dehydrated vegetables you would find in instant ramen noodles. i also feel like its a bit expensive for the amount that i received, but it will definitely be useful when i'm feeling lazy or don't have a lot of time or veggies on hand. so far i've added it to soups, curries, and porridges.

Great blend

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought that this would be mostly carrots, but it is a very good blend of many veggies. Great for making a quick soup. I use the veggy soup base and salt to flavor it correctly. I sometimes add chicken and chopped tomatoes. I have added noodles or rice also.

Love this

Posted by NikiNook on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This soup blend is great for making your own healthy cup of soup. Make a pumpkin, cauliflower or broccoli sweet potato soup. Reheat the desired amount of soup on a stove and add these little bits. Stir for three minutes. AND YOU HAVE THE PERFECT CUP OF SOUP loaded with nutrients that will make any space man jealous. A must buy for cold winter nights and exam study.

Delicious.

Posted by Reviewer2630832 on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am never without this mix. Tasty, healthy and a great time saver.

Great pantry item

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried this yet, but I plan to use it in soups, pasta dishes and casseroles. I'll post a review then.

This is great to add to soups...

Posted by 4668631210856774804 on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I even ground this up and sprikle it on baked potatoes, popcorn, etc. use your imagination!

Good evening

Posted by 4924053654088025417 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Inventories new fantastic product Thank you so much

cooks well

Posted by 4872244183317491399 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

takes only a short time to cook and tastes pretty good.

1 2