Excellent celery seed flavor

Posted by Reviewer2567669 on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this celery seed to try in making broth to enhance the celery flavor. It worked. This celery seed adds a wonderful rich celery taste to soups and broth. Regular stalk celery will achieve this goal only if it includes the leafy part of the greens, which is hard to find in the grocery store. Just celery stalks simply cannot reach a rich celery flavor in broth I have found, no matter how many stalks I use. But with the addition of this wonderful organic Frontier celery seed, it is easy to get great celery flavor!

מוצר טוב

Posted by 4770430739037428195 on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ריח מאוד חזק ומאוד טעים...מוסיפה אותו לסלטים וקרקרים ....

How could I have lived without this!

Posted by 5498039729019261872 on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I resorted to ordering this because celery seed is something practically unattainable in Germany...obviously it's not high on the shopping list of many cooks here. I put some in a tiny jar and am now using it all the time in so many things...from egg salad to soups to sautéed chard. It's like the breath of life for me, absolutely ...I take with me on small trips too to "pep up" foods on the road.

Taste great

Posted by 5494027453363181406 on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use these for our "Chicago dogs". Hard to find elsewhere, tasted great happy they are organic. .Doubt I'll use the giant bag before the year is up.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This smells so good when you open the bag, just like fresh celery. I add it to a dressing I make for extra nutrition and the celery flavor.