Healthy & Tasty Tea...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i use about 3g of elderberries to make a cup of great tea infusion,has a dark bluish color and smells and tastes sweet and delicious,i even eat the tiny berries at the end.in ancient times lots of cultures used it as a medicine against the flu and to strentghen the immune system.you can also use it to make a tincture or add it into a sweet beverage(after soaking it to make it softer) instead or in addition to raisins to smugle some health into the insubordinate of us like children etc....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

First Time Customer Review

Posted by 4742074935793954567 on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I initially ordered the Frontier Organic Whole Elderberries through iHerb because my main supplier was out of stock. I was concerned that this product would not compare in freshness and quality, but it definitely does. I put the berries from both companies side by side - Identical - I taste tested each - Both had just enough give to chew easily and tasted fresh and slightly tart/sweet. iHerb shipping was FAST! I will be checking out more of their products, comparing prices, quality, etc.

Just as advertised, quick shipping

Posted by 5254417401888889583 on Feb 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product was received quickly and was just as advertised, and were a good price for the quanity. The berries were used in a home-remedy solution for fighting the flu and worked as expected.

OK

Posted by francesjoan on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only a small handful of dried berries makes about 3-4 cups of I what I call a concentrate. I simmer for a few minutes,strain the berries and make two more batches with the same berries. Then I dispose of the berries. The tea is very dark purple blue color and lasts in the frig for several days. I add some of the concentrate to coffee and my green tea and chocolate drink. It's very low in natural fruit sugar which is great for us as we both have blood sugar issues. I rarely get flus but if I did have one I would use elderberry tea many times a day to see if it works for me to cut down on flu symptoms.

great quality berries

Posted by Reviewer2751912 on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for tea, or rehydrated as berries.

Awesome

Posted by 5450422080887372693 on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This herb this amazing!! Using this herb stablized my husband's Stage 4 lung cancer. This herbs have proven that Cancer can be cured. It is better than taking the Chemo theraphy. I uses it also.

Great for colds / immune system

Posted by Reviewer2202342 on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We make syrup out of them

Elderberries are so good for you.

Posted by 5109758534984918657 on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use elderberries for all sorts of things, and this is a good value for organic elderberries. I make cough/flu prevention syrup, drop a few in my kombucha and even make tea with these.

Elderberry

Posted by 5181016149963421413 on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic. It is more potent, and pungent than any elderberry I have ever had before. Well done. I brew a cup of this every morning. thank you

Nice and fragrant

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice fresh berries without artificial coloring Bought some so called wild berries that are from China at exorbitant price. At that sky high price would expect quality, but the manufacturers must be thinking they must doctor products more to make consumers feel worth it -The colour was just horribly artificial and wash out like paint" Am real glad to find this natural stuff. U can make yr own cordial by adding raw sugAr if u like. 价钱划算又没有加色