Help

Delicious, a light nutty taste, good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this milk thistle seed as a supplement because of its benefits for the liver. I can't believe how good it tastes! It's kind of a flax seed / toasted sunflower seed blend kind of taste. Though I don't think these seeds are toasted. So eating a couple tablespoons a day of these seeds is no problem at all. Thanks Frontier and iHerb!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the nutty taste of these seeds. This is a pleasant surprise because I bought them purely to help my liver. I eat them every day and my skin is bright and clear now. Great price from iHerb too!

Affordable alternative to silymarin capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I grind these in a coffee grinder or blender, sift them, and sprinkle this on a lot of foods. There's not much of a taste at all, and it's much less expensive than the extracts you can get in capsules. This is also useful for pets, since some can't tolerate the fillers that you find in the encapsulated products.

Add to your tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good addition to my tea with salt, honey and coconut oil! I dont like to use it in smoothies because it stays a bit too large and hard even after blending.

I think these saves your liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taste is a bit like wheaty.. Soaking during night and blending with other staff on the morning is working well to me.

Fresh, good, well-priced.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

From looking around, this seemed a good value - and it is of good quality. I am ordering it again from iHerb.

In my smoothie for my liver

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put these in my smoothie for my liver - can't really comment more than that as my nutritionist told me to do it, so I do!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm finding it easiest to soak these overnight and then eat... too early to see any effects.

Milk Thistle Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Being my first order w/iherb.com I was very happy w/product-I grind it, mix it w/other herbs and supplements and feed it to my sick horse. I'm on my 2nd lb and he is doing much, much better.

Large seeds.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hope those seeds are raw as that info was not clearly explained on the package, although nowhere does it say they are roasted. I like the taste, grind them raw and eat them raw, or chew few. Slightly larger than flax seed, and to me tastier.

1 2