Value for money and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an organic product but at a very reasonable price. As Psyllium is one of the most chemically polluted crops, it is important to by only 'organic'. This product has transformed my previously sluggish and bloated digestive system.

Great source of fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using psyllium as an added source of fiber in my cooking about forty years ago. Over the past ten or fifteen years, I have used only Frontier organic psyllium husks and have always been satisfied because they have always been top grade.

Necessity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After trying other products, I've come to realize that this brand and the fact that it's organic really works for me. I take it every night, about 2 tbsp. in a glass of water. Stir it up as you drink it and add water as needed. For regularity, I can't recommend it enough.

Strong enough for mask...

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

but not for internal use.

Good quality

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Mar 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied. Good quality and it's much better than my previous psyllium husk that i bought from my local health food store. I use 3 teaspoons and mix it with my green drinks in the morning and protein shakes in the evening. Recommended.

As expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I knew what I was buying and there was no surprise. Delivery is as always swift and efficient. Great job Iherb

Keeps me regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand because it is organically grown. Been taking Psyllium Husk for years and was glad to find Frontier Natural Products, Organic Whole Psyllium Husk, 16 oz (453 g) at my favorite internet store.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a good source for psyllium husk to add to a mixture of other fibers. I found that in the Frontier Natural Products. My own recipe for increasing fiber is an equal measure of psyllium husks, and ground flax and chia seeds.

Great!!!