Hands down. the BEST!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It's good with everything. It's the best seasoning I've ever bought. I'll order some more. You really gotta try it.

AMAZING

Posted by lovelyliller on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Oh my.. I LOVE this powder. I used the whole bag in 3 days and have several new bags on the way. Lovely on pasta!! Try it!

Addictive!

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is yummy on just about everything (except dessert)! I keep a shaker of it on the dinner table. Definitely not just for popcorn. A pretty good value for this 1 lb. bag.

Loved it since I was a kid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mom used to order this from Frontier when I was a child. I have kids of my own now and we all still have our popcorn with the Cheddar and Spice seasoning. We won't eat popcorn without it. I recommend trying it. I pop mine on the stove using extra virgin olive oil to pop the kernels and it's WONDERFUL!

delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this on my popcorn!

yum

Posted by melsie on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yum! Perfect for popcorn. I drizzle my air-popped popcorn with a little olive oil and put this on it. I like the spice part, gives the cheese a bit more flavor.

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i was skeptical, 'i can make this myself' i thought, well, after almost a year of not putting together something on my own, i got this stuff, it is great, easy, and tastes yummy, nutritional yeast and garlic is great, but this is a really nice and easy change.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really tasty...would recommend this product. I use it on airpopped popcorn. A little goes a long way

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good and I'm sure it'll work for more than just popcorn :)

Very nice.