Good price

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking for around two months. This product is good to have in smoothies (especially banana). Can be mixed with a little water and swallowed directly. Very slippery going down your throat. Has improved gut health and stool consistancy. I will take this product for the rest of my life. A winner :o)

Gluten

Posted by Reviewer2713684 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As we are on a gluten free diet we appreciate Slippery Elm to soothe our digestive tract.

Asolutely LOVE this product! :o)

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take Slippery Elm as it has a soothing effect on my Colon as I have Ulcerative Colitis. I add it to my smoothies. This product is great value for money and of great quality. I would definitely recommend this to others :)

A must have in the medicine chest

Posted by oldgirl65 on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Slippery Elm is great for digestive upsets, reasonably fast working and gentle in its process. Another product I will no longer buy locally (NZ) as I can get it through iHerb at around a third of the local price. Even with shipping costs, the savings are unquestionable. And the service is unbelievable - ordered on Friday, here on Monday. Thanks iHerb.

Meat Goat Rancher

Posted by 5124886789428286443 on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use Slippery Elm Bark for my animals. I use it for the cats to remove hairballs. We raise meat goats and have about 200 animals at any given time. Since June I have started to use it for goats when they have runny stools or are being treated for digestive parasites. I am using a mixture of ground cinnamon, ground cloves, cayenne pepper, and ground mustard in a mineral/salt base along with the sllippery elm powder in the herd feed as a general nutritional aid and a way to keep the stomach parasites/worms in check. On quantity purchases of bulk SEB, Iherb has the best price on the Frontier brand.

LOVE SLIPPERY ELM. HATE THIS BRAND.

Posted by Reviewer1323275 on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Dr. Christopher's slippery elm by opening the capsules and dissolving in hot drinks. LOVE IT! I thought it might be cheaper and more convenient for me to buy the Frontier brand in bulk. The Dr. Christopher's brand, first off, is lighter in color and their powder is smoother in texture. The Frontier brand dissolves much faster and gels BUT it is gritty. Little sand like particles remain. It actually irritates my throat to drink it. I wish I could return it but, it's been opened. What a waste of $30.

good product.

Posted by Reviewer1353920 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect. use in combination with organic psyllium.

Great product

Posted by 5185958784228917192 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All natural, no bells and whistles - just a big bag of organic product. Lasts for ages!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2363918 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am fully satisfied with the product.

Slippery as I need it