Best tasting ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best tasting pumpkin pie spice I have ever had. I put it in everything from my coffee in the morning to the baked apples I make for desert at night, and of course the pumpkin pies :) I highly recommend it!

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We bought this spice which I had never tried, but I've got some recipies that have it, so I decided to buy it. By the way I live in Australia so we don't have pumpkin spice. Well, I am soooo glad I bought it. The flavour it's sooo yummy 😋 and the freshness its excellent, obviously the quality it's excellent too. We'll keep buying more once this lot is gone. And also recommend it to anyone. I recently cooked some pecan candies with this spice and it's delicious. I am planning to Incorporate it in my sweet baked desserts and smoothies .....

Awesome, Fantastic price too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was making my own spice mix but was buying each spice individually from a grocery store. Needless to say, the cost was ridiculous. I found this Pumpkin Pie Spice here and I'm hooked. I put this on toast, bagels, in oatmeal, the uses are endless. I love it. Always will be ordering from iHerb, thank you for a great price and a quality product.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used it on coffee, oatmeal, cookies, cupcakes and bread!! Never get tired of it, great flavor and smell... Pumpkin spice all the way

Good on just about everything

Posted by cmb-iherb-lover on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use it in a pumpkin pie. Use it in apple tarts. Use it on oatmeal. Use it in a protein shake for a little holiday kick. Use it in lotion if you want to feel kinky. It has a million uses - but I prefer to use it on food.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great tasting and good for you!

LOVING IT!!

Posted by nmlmxx on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used in my baking, oatmeals , granola ... everything! very worth it! huge bag! used it in my pumpkin pies as well. very good!

Buyer Beware.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wish the description would have made it more clear that I was just getting a bag full of spices, and not spices in a container/shaker dispenser. Kind of inconvenient. Now I know why the price was so cheap. I would have preferred buying a product in a resealable container ready-to-use.