not sweet enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Maybe these flavorings aren't supposed to be sweet, but I wanted something sweet. They could add stevia to this. The strawberry and raspberry are the best of their flavors, but still not sweet enough.

okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great taste, though very weak. i needed to use almost half the bottle to get a slight strawberry taste in my coconut cream....disappointing.

Not enough strawberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A bit disappointed as it didn´t taste as strawberry as I like

nasty taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

doesn't smell nor taste like strawberries, a nasty chemical like taste

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this to use in a Paula Deen strawberry cake I was baking for someone else. Everyone seemed to like it; especially in the frosting. No one reported bitterness. I do not eat wheat or milk, so I could not taste the cake to tell how good it was. But everyone seemed happy with it.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great flavour!

Great taste

Posted by DebsPicks on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make kefir smoothies and since i dont care for the kefir taste, i add this. it makes it delicious. sometimes i add a tad of the banana flavor as well. highly recommend if your looking for a good flavoring.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just love it! The flavor is so natural and the taste is delightful! I add it to yogurts and fitness-cupcakes, very good!

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent product I tested this product - I really liked all is well - I recommend

Very nice!

Posted by juliaheis on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has a nice strawberry flavor! I tried the Stevita strawberry flavored stevia, and did not like it. It tasted like bubble gum to me. This actually seems more like real strawberry flavor.

1 2