Delicious broth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely delicious, and gives your vegan meals the feeling of your grandmas' homecooked meals. And the chicken-version is great for boiling rice, just add it to the water and it gives your rice the most fabolous taste!

Better than Chicken Broth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is so much better than "real" chicken broth, the flavor is better and you can make it stronger or weaker depending on how much you add to water.

Very good, but not that "beefy"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit disapointed when I first tryed this product. I had already tryed the vegetarian chicken broth, wich tasted just like chicken noodles. The beef broth does not taste like beef noodles, nor much like regular beef broth, but it does ad a nice taste to soups, stews and sauses. Even though it did not live up to my expectations, I am really happy I tryed it, and I will by it again when I run out. It is very good, just not as "beefy" as expected.

Good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives flavor and color to my soups, only with natural ingredients. I love it.

Adds a new dimension to my cooking

Posted by promo-code-discount on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I no longer have to browse vegetarian specific recipes. Freedom! It really gives more flavor than just substituting with regular vegetable broth or cubes. I love making chickpeas in stroganoff sauce or pepper cream sauce with this product. It tastes really good and my toddler gobbles it up!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

does the job- gets the beef taste that satisfies even non-vegetarians. Its a big bag, so its worth it!

Never again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Never again will I use conventional chicken broth, cubes or anything other than Frontier Vegetarin Broth Powder. It has a flavor like no other. My brother was amazed when I told him it was vegetarian, he wanted to know how you got the beef flavor ha!

Imprescindible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

¡Me encanta! Lo utilizo sobretodo para hidratar la soja texturizada, cunde mucho y es delicioso.

Veg.Broth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent meaty flavour and very nice to use when hydrating TVP or in seitan beef. Not as salty as normal broth.

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is easy to use and tastes pretty good. It is a little different tasting and I will say their chicken broth is much better. Hopefully they will improve this one, but I will continue to use it for now.