YUM

Posted by LioraRecommends on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

yummy, healthier and kosher. I use a little bit of this in soups and other things where "broth" is called for. YUM

Never again!

Posted by Reviewer1904794 on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Never again will I use conventional chicken broth, cubes or anything other than Frontier Vegetarin Broth Powder. It has a flavor like no other. My brother was amazed when I told him it was vegetarian, he wanted to know how you got the chicken flavor ha!

attractive price~

Posted by 5537961914907187302 on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

attractive price with the size, you should have one and keep at kitchen~

Best tasting powder ever!

Posted by 5083582566852762860 on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow ! This tastes so good ! I like Frontier products ,And this powder is amazing , I use it in many things that I cook . Tofu dish , soups , Stews. They manage to create an amazing delicious flavor . It's a good size bag thankfully So I put some in a smaller jar and store the big bag in the refrigerator . I'm very greatfull About that wonderful powder that up greats my vegan and vegetarian cooking .

LOVE it

Posted by Reviewer2000145 on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this broth is many ways to flavor stir-fry, within a marinade for tofu and as a thickener. Great flavor.

Love it...makes my Chicken Booyah very good!

Posted by 4698112262308922251 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use this in my chicken booyah, doesn't add the extra sodium that all other broths do

Good

Posted by 4839245640540554210 on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is acceptable, only ingredient has garlic not really vegetarian to some people for sure.

It's okay

Posted by 5491093967837849212 on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used the vegetable bouillon, it comes in a jar, bought it on iherb, that had better flavor. This one is okay but I don't think I'll buy it again. I buy quite a few frontier coop products, on the whole They are pretty good