Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Remarkable quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Order this product for my own recipe, well what to say? the package: seal package remind me of army Rem's pack, took a scissor to open it, very good presentation. Once opened.... the aroma, I have harvest it before so I had no illusions before me, It struck me like the wind in your face when you are picking it up, all over your hands there is a strong presence of it, no doubt recently harvested. The flavor: very strong aroma at grinding, strong flavor at cooking with meats. My friends asked, what did I used for the recipe and I just said : brown mustard seed. My BBQ was a total success. Will I buy again? what is there to think? Of course! I wish you were local, mean around the corner. Wait a minute, you are! No one paid me, this is my own personal review, try it yourself.

Great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sealed in airtight package for freshness, and very good quality.

Mustard Seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These brown mustard seeds are so versatile. Many recipes use mustard but I prefer the seeds.

happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

happy

Excellent Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved the seeds and will order again. I have looked for these for a long time and so glad Iherb has them in stock.

it is what it is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very flavorful seeds. A few twigs and maybe some dirt if you want to rinse, but nothing to be worried about. Great in Indian dishes or making homemade mustard!

Great Experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found iHerb via Google while searching for mustard ingredients. We are making out own gourmet mustards and needed a resonably priced source of mustard seed and powder. iHerb came in the best with price and shipping. I had need to talk with customer service before ordering and they were able to answer my questions. The order arrived in reasonable time and in good order. We have now made three different batches and WOW! iHerb will be our "go to" for future supplies.

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Amazing quality - will always reorder!