Sodium Sulfite!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These berries contain a harmful preservative called sodium sulfite. It even says on the package that pregnant women shouldn't eat them. Translation: NOBODY should eat them. Shame on iherb for selling such a bad product and shame on Frontier for making it. I just assumed it was just goji berries and am now stuck with an expensive product I don't want to eat.

my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Another trustworthy company. I've been eating goji berries for many years. I've tried the Korean kind and didn't like them because they were too sour. But I used to eat another kind that was too sweet. After a while, the sweetness and softness of the berries became too much for me. These here are a perfect balance between sweet and a bit of sour, but I don't really notice the sour taste. Plus, they're not as soft as the other ones that I used to eat.

Goji Berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Arrived in very short time, great package, absolutely not damaged. The product is very good, thank you.

superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

gonna repurchase it soon!

Frontier Natural Products, Whole Goji (Lycii) Berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

An excellent and tasteful Product! Is also very pleased with the service and delivery. Regards