Sodium Sulfite!!!

Posted by 4918690168924612683 on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These berries contain a harmful preservative called sodium sulfite. It even says on the package that pregnant women shouldn't eat them. Translation: NOBODY should eat them. Shame on iherb for selling such a bad product and shame on Frontier for making it. I just assumed it was just goji berries and am now stuck with an expensive product I don't want to eat.

my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1085481 on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Another trustworthy company. I've been eating goji berries for many years. I've tried the Korean kind and didn't like them because they were too sour. But I used to eat another kind that was too sweet. After a while, the sweetness and softness of the berries became too much for me. These here are a perfect balance between sweet and a bit of sour, but I don't really notice the sour taste. Plus, they're not as soft as the other ones that I used to eat.

superb!

Posted by Reviewer1192713 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

gonna repurchase it soon!

Goji Berries

Posted by 5749530334534642254 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Arrived in very short time, great package, absolutely not damaged. The product is very good, thank you.

Frontier Natural Products, Whole Goji (Lycii) Berries

Posted by 4863331928045736368 on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

An excellent and tasteful Product! Is also very pleased with the service and delivery. Regards