hepatoprotector

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Silymarin (Silibinin) (which is in Milk Thistle seeds) is considered one of the best hepatoprotectors. If extracts are too expensive for you, you can try these seeds. Grind them, and if they are too grainy, you can add a hot water, silymarin is not quite water soluble, - larger particles of shells will fall down, use upper fine suspension of the very seeds as a tea or add it to cereals.

Put in my green smoothie

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I put these in my green smoothie every morning - the Vitamix grinds the up perfectly so they are not even noticeable. Good for my liver according to my naturopath whom suggested I take it daily.

Good Tea; hard to crush seeds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like milk thistle tea but I didn't realize how challenging it was to crush the whole seeds. I will not get them again. Like milk thistle tea good product.

Tough to eat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recommend getting this stuff already ground. I tried putting it in my grinder and it really didn't want to cooperate with me.

product for liver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I know this product from another source, but iherb shop has the best quality. Milk thistle seed is very good for suport liver funksjon and detoxing.

6173089-0

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's too soon to tell if the product is working. Your service was very efficient. I would order again from you.

milk thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

wish it were already ground. i ground in coffee grinder...added to cereal/oatmeal but still grainy. dont know how else to serve

Seeds are too hard

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cannot be crushed or milled by hand. Dissapointed from the product.

Best for candida!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helped me cure my candida .very powerfull herb.took it twice daily in my tea. recommended!!! use for reduced price: ✔TAM 4651✔ (WITHOUT SPACE , in your shoping cart before checkout) enjoy...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase