Help

FRS has changed my life around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A couple of years ago, I received one of the free packages from FRS that included samples of the FRS Drink, their concentrate, the powder you mix with water and the Orange Flavored chews. I started chewing on the wonderful Orange flavored chews every morning and started feeling energy like I hadn't had for 7 years!!! (Later I tried the Pomegranate Blueberry and then the Pineapple Mango - fantastic!!!) I have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and in 2001 was fired from my 'dream job' because my symptoms were starting to affect my job performance. Between 2000 and 2007 I had been researching and trying every product I could get ahold of to alleviate my pain AND give me the energy I had up until the year 2000. FRS DID IT!! When I first tried it in 2007 and ever since, I have had my ENERGY back, and since then I've found the right combination of exercise, dietary changes and medication that works for my Fibromyalgia symptoms. This year I started volunteering at the Arizona Museum of Natural History, I started my own Fibromyalgia Support Group and I have gotten involved in many other activities. Five years ago there would be NO WAY POSSIBLE for me to accomplish these things. Today... I give credit to FRS for part of my new life. Thank you FRS!!!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great taste - pineapple & mango. very good combination

Awesome Energy - great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great energy and great taste. pineapple & mango.. very good combination.. and it's healthy energy, not much caffeine, which I really like.. take 2 & then another in 1 & 1/2 hrs if additional energy is needed

tasty and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good flavor, provides a nice energy boost. will likely buy again.

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for about 2 years now, and it's proven to be an excellent choice when I don't want to take caffeine. I like it!

FRS energy drink/chews

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really great price and really quick service. Thanks

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found this product be effective, and I will continue to use it.

Excellent boost!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These chews are great! I usually take them 15-20 min. before working out or if I need a boost in the afternoon. There's no "crash" feeling like one may experience with caffeine or energy drinks.

The Best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

They are good when you need A boost of energy on the go! I love them!

Super good !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The tastes is really great, so good ! I'm not sure about the energizing effect, I'm not taking it for long enough.