Outstanding antioxidant-prewotkout!!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using it for years. Quercetin works wonders without any of the jittery effects of caffeine. Especially for training in the evening it's the perfect pre-workout supplement. You could also combine it without any problems with a single shot of good espresso coffee (half an hour before the workout). Additionally, taking it the day that follows an intensive workout it further helps in quick recuperation. The diet orange and wild berry tastes are the best options. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I saw Lance Armstrong advertising this product and thought I would give it a try, now I can see how he had all those Tour De France victories! I first tried FRS in the can from a local store, I was tired and drank it around 7pm thinking nothing of having to go to bed in a couple of hours, this stuff gave me such and incredible flow of energy, hard to describe, just a nice relaxed very focused type of energy, not jittery at all, I finally did get to bed till about 3am and never got much sleep but felt fantastic the next day and had another one later that morning which held me for the full day. I've continued to use it almost daily or when I need a boost, the powered mix is convienent, just pour into a bottle of water, but I think the premix in the can is stronger concentration, maybe 1.5 of the powdered = 1 can or so.. orange tastes pretty good..

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this mixed into the Garden of Life Meal Replacement vanilla for a tasty kick in the morning.

FRS energy drink mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GREAT!! great energy source especially on days when i cant seem to get going good pre-workout supplement tim

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my son asked me to order some for him, he liked it so well

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well.

good energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Naturally boosts energy and gives important B's for my body's enzyme activity.

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Having been using FRS for months now, but this is the first time I've purchased from this site. And I'm happy with the product and the price. I use this to give me extra energy after my chemo treatments and it works awesome. I've also recommended this to others and they can't believe how well it works. Would recomment to anyone looking for an extra boost of energy to make it thru the day.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this powdered energy drink for over a yeaer now and I can honestly report--it WORKS--and doesn't give you a "sugar high" like Red Bull or similar so-called "energy drinks". It's fortified with Vitamins and green tea extract--so it has anti-oxidant properties as well as giving your body an energy boost. I drink it each and every day and it tastes treat too!

FRS Energy powdered Drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This energy drink works better than any other I have tried on the market. I don't like the canned drinks like Red Bull or Monster. I feel they make me jittery. I would highly recommend this drink.

1 2