Tart Cherry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this for gout and my sore toe is no more. Canada

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. It has really made a big difference with my joints.

Tart Cherry works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for joints, expecially due to gout type pain

Louisa Ryan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My order was seized by customs. I lost my money and didn't receive a solution to my situation from an online chat I had with a staff member from iherb on Monday 13th October 2009. My husband had used the product from your company previously and the results were fantastic,I don't expect my review will be posted!

No More Gout Pains!

Posted by JJ2007 on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This supplement really delivers, as promised. The inflammation in my joints (and especially in my knees) has been greatly reduced since I began using this herbal remedy. It only took about 3 days' time to notice results, especially first thing in the morning, upon arising. Also, the naturally-occurring melatonin contained within the cherries ensures that I get restful deep sleep every night. I highly recommend adding this natural supplement to your pain-relieving arsenal, if you want to eliminate your gout pain misery, too!

Great for my husbands Gout!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

To battle my husband's painful gout flare-ups we used to buy a few big jugs of tart cherry juice, which is terribly expensive, bulky to store & carry around and it gave him gas/the runs to boot! Instead of drinking all that liquid with the negatives I listed, I now buy these! I don't know why I didn't try this before! Now he just takes two capsules daily since they are so easy--no more gastrointestinal distress and lugging around big bottles of expensive juice! Because they are inexpensive and easy, we treat it more as preventative care with these instead of reactive when he's already in pain (plus just being a great source of antioxidants...I even take them here and there now). Win-win!

For Arthritis it is indeed helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A friend mentioned she takes Tart Cherry for her Arthritis. I bought some for our family and indeed it really does help!

Wanted to try this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

To early to judge the effects but it's pleasant and easy to use.

Bought for my dogs.

Posted by darshrocket on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it helped my dogs arthiritis!! But side note, check out turmeric for anti inflammation.

AH! Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These pills do work. Since taking them, my pain has disappeared. At first I was taking two a day. Now I take about 2 or 3 week. Case by case I guess.

1 2